Get your Silenor prescription for as little as $15 at participating pharmacies
Silenor is the first and only non-controlled prescription sleep medication for people who have trouble staying asleep that is not associated with a risk of abuse or physical dependence.1
The Silenor prescription co-pay savings is accepted at over 33,000 participating pharmacies.
Simply fill your Silenor prescription at any participating pharmacy listed below, and the savings will be automatically applied to your prescription co-pay. Some limitations apply; see terms and conditions.
For a current list of participating pharmacies, click here
Ask for Silenor by name. There is no generic Silenor.
Please see the Important Safety Information and Prescribing Information for Silenor.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer not valid for prescriptions reimbursed under Medicaid, a Medicare drug benefit program or other federal or state programs (such as medical assistance programs). If you are eligible for drug benefits under any such program, you cannot receive this co-pay assistance. By participating in this co-pay assistance program, you agree that you will not submit a claim for this prescription to a government payor
- eVoucherRx™ cannot be combined with any other coupon, certificate, voucher, or similar offer
- eVoucherRx™ reduces the co-pay for commercially insured patients with a co-pay up to $85, such that their out-of-pocket co-pay can be reduced to $15
- This program does not work for anyone without commercial insurance or for commercially covered patients who have a co-pay higher than $85
- The Silenor Sleep-Saver™ program will still work for commercially insured patients with a co-pay greater than $85 or for cash-paying patients
- Offer good only in the USA and Puerto Rico at participating retail pharmacies and cannot be redeemed at government-subsidized clinics. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited by law
- Somaxon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. reserves the right to rescind, revoke or amend this offer without notice
- Participation in this program must comply with all applicable laws and contractual or other obligations as a pharmacy provider
- This is not an insurance program
- Participating patients and pharmacists understand and agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this offer as set forth herein
- Offer not extended on prescriptions for patients who are cash-paying customers using mail-order or institution-based pharmacies to fill their prescriptions, or are federal or state government employees filling their prescriptions at non-participating pharmacies
- Offer expires 12/31/13
- Silenor prescribing information. Somaxon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. March 2010.